HOME





Hello:
I am Mauricio Ameneyro study the degree in communications. While it studied, worked in the production of visual audio, took photos of face, landscapes, couples, groups for some works of the university, since that moment I realized that my passion is the photography.
I had the photography courses to take opportunity in New York and to continue learning new techniques.

Since it over 15 years ago I dedicate me to grasp the essence, the emotion of that so marvelous moment of the life where I apply the different photographic techniques that have learned through the years.
I have dedicated me for more than 10 years in grasping the passion, the tenderness, the feeling of each just then so marvelous person of its life that is the day of its wedding, that upon passing the time returns the art of recalling.